About This Book
1. Death and Dying in Modern Times
2. Dying Trajectories and Prognostication
3. Symptom Management: Overview
4. Pain Management
5. Non-Pain Symptom Management
6. Special Therapeutic Issues: Hydration, Nutrition, and Antibiotics in End-of-Life Care
7. Psychosocial and Spiritual Aspects of Care
9. Working the System and Making a Difference
10. Palliative Care Consults
11. The Final 48 Hours
Palliative Care Perspectives
James L. Hallenbeck, M.D.
Copyright © 2003 by Oxford University Press, Inc.
The online version of this book is used with permission of the publisher and author on web sites affiliated with the Inter-Institutional Collaborating Network on End-of-life Care (IICN), sponsored by Growth House, Inc.